The auction is happening a bit differently this year. We're excited to offer online and mobile bidding this year. Please read the instructions below for complete information. If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to call the office at 970-527-4866 or 1-866-KVNF-NOW and we'll be happy to help you.
The online auction is available HERE.
- You may browse items without registering as a bidder.
- YOU MUST REGISTER TO BID-
- Go to the website, look for "My Account" on top right of page to register. You will create an account and a personal password. Then bid on something.
- To register and bid by phone, call in on the night of the auction.
- You will be assigned a bidder number. You can bid via this number, or by your name.
- You may bid online via computer & smart-phone OR call in during the live on-air auction.
- If you call in, please say the item number you want to bid on. The volunteer answering your call will place your bid for you. They also have access to the Donor Name and Item Title if you cannot remember the item number.
- You can see where the bid is at after each bid, by selecting the item you’re watching. Or, if you check My Account, you can see where your bid is and what the high bid is. You call in to inquire where the bid is, if you desire.
- You will receive emails or text messages if you're outbid. Note: you must check the box when registering to receive this service.
- After the auction is complete you may checkout through the secure BiddingOwl site or call the office for assistance.
- You may pick up your items at KVNF, 233 Grand Ave in Paonia starting on Friday, December 6th, during normal office hours 9am-5pm, Monday through Friday. Please call the office to arrange for delivery if you are unable to pick them up at the station.
EACH NIGHT OF THE ON-AIR AUCTION WILL AUTOMATICALLY CLOSE AT 9 PM. Any left over items will be reposted at a later date. There will be no closeout sessions throughout the night. Don't wait until the last minute to place your bid!
Happy bidding! SHOP NOW!