Mon November 12, 2012
KVNF Local Newscast: Monday, November 12, 2012
- Pinon Ridge Uranium Mill Hearings Continue Through Tuesday
- BLM Reduces State Acreage Available For Oil/Shale Development
- Montrose Likely To Prohibit Sale Of Marijuana
- Amendment 64 Votes Closely Followed Presidential Votes
- Colorado Voter Turnout Likely To Surpass Historic 2008 Turnout
- What To Expect From New Healthcare Law Now
- Western Senators Support Pro-Timber Industry Policies
Public Hearings Continue Regarding Pinon Ridge Mill
- Public oral or written comments will not be accepted after 4 p.m. today.
- Comments can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To participate silently in the hearing or to submit oral comments, call (888) 399-7768, enter code: 303-607-3629.
BLM Reduces State Acreage Available For Oil/Shale Development
- The full story is available from Sunday's Montrose Daily Press.
- The BLM’s final programmatic environmental impact statement on oil shale and tar sands land allocations is available at http://ostseis.anl.gov/documents/peis2012/index.cfm.