Wed April 24, 2013
KVNF Local Newscast: Wednesday, April 24, 2013.
- Energy companies to pay $1 million in antitrust and false claim action
- Former Uranium workers may get more compensation for radiation exposure
- DOE extends comment time for new uranium mines in Mesa, Montrose and San Miguel counties
- Visit the Uranium Leasing Program Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement Information Center at ulpeis.anl.gov.
- Driving While Stoned Bill is Toast
- Civil unions event planned in Denver on May 1
- Commentary: Attack on Rights, Concerns about drones